Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care is the essential peer-reviewed journal delivering clinical best practices and quality updates for achieving optimal bariatric surgical outcomes.
Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care coverage includes:
- Quality outcomes measurement and reporting
- Process innovations and care delivery
- Short- and long-term surgical complications
- Pre-surgical diagnosis and consultation
- Pre-op, peri-op, and post-op standards of practice
- Patient access
- Patient safety issues
- Nutritional and dietary support
- Bariatric surgical emergencies
- Best practices and current standards for bariatric surgery
- Culture and ethics
- Body contouring and reconstructive surgery
- Bariatric teamwork and communication
Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Edward Lin, DO, MBA, FACS, AGAF, Emory University, and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Bariatric Centers of Excellence, bariatric surgeons, bariatric surgical nurses, and hospital nursing and surgery departments, among others
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.