Advances in Wound Care
Editor-in-Chief: Chandan K. Sen, PhD
Advances in Wound Care is seeking high-quality research on the following topics:
- Skin bioengineering
- Skin and tissue regeneration
- Acute, chronic, and complex wounds
- Anti-scar strategies
- Burns and healing
- Oxygen and angiogenesis
- Critical limb ischemia
- Military wound care
- New devices and technologies
Advances in Wound Care welcomes review articles, both short critical treatise and comprehensive. The Technology Advances track is dedicated to addressing product development for clinical care as well as to novel methodologies for research advancement. The News and Views track reports newsworthy developments in the wound care community. Discovery Express rapidly publishes short original research articles of outstanding importance. For this track, submission to first decision time will not exceed 2 weeks.
Advantages of publishing in the Journal include:
- Time to first decision for manuscripts received averages just 20 days!
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Maximum exposure: readership in over 170 countries worldwide
- Open Access options available
For manuscript submission guidelines and further information about the Journal, please visit the Advances in Wound Care website.
We look forward to receiving your manuscript and to your active participation in the Journal!