Journal of Computational Biology
Co-Editors-in-Chief: Sorin Istrail and Michael S. Waterman
Latest Impact Factor: 1.537
The Journal is currently seeking high-quality, innovative submissions to be published in upcoming issues!
Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Mathematical modeling and simulation
- Distributed and parallel biological computing
- Designing biological databases
- Pattern matching and pattern detection
- Linking disparate databases and data
- New tools for computational biology
- Relational and object-oriented database technology for bioinformatics
- Biological expert system design and use
- Reasoning by analogy, hypothesis formation, and testing by machine
- Management of biological databases
Contributions will receive prompt and thorough peer review and be published online ahead of print after acceptance.
The Journal of Computational Biology is the leading journal in the analysis, management, and visualization of cellular information at the molecular level. It offers peer-reviewed articles focusing on novel, cutting-edge methods in computational biology and bioinformatics.
Benefits of publishing in the Journal include:
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Maximum exposure: readership in more than 170 countries
- Outstanding editorial board and dedicated author support team
- Open Access options available
- Time to First Decision averages just 29 days!