Editor-in-Chief: Scott Hubbard
New Space is currently seeking high-quality, innovative submissions to be published in future issues. Submissions are accepted in the form of original research, reviews, methods, letters to the editor, case studies, and other original content.
Areas of focus can include, but are not limited to:
- Research in all engineering and technology disciplines supporting private/public space endeavors, such as commercial cargo and crew services, space tourism, colonization, deep space research, and asteroid mining
- Policy and regulations
- Mission concepts and business cases
- Novel technologies enabling new space, such as propulsion, materials, and vehicle design
- Spaceflight participant biomedical issues
- Space traffic management and operations
New Space is the only international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the era of new space innovation. Featuring world-class content that covers innovative and expanding applications at the intersection of space science, engineering, policy, and business, the Journal encourages the growth of rapidly expanding enterprises and products that will advance knowledge, benefit society, and improve the way we live.
Benefits of publishing in the Journal include:
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Open Access options available
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Diversity of article types
- Maximum exposure: accessible in 170 countries worldwide