Charles J. Yeo, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Journal of Pancreatic Cancer is seeking high quality clinical, translational and basic science articles on malignancies of the pancreas and the peripancreatic region. Submitted papers will be peer reviewed and consider for publication in the Journal.
Original research articles, rapid communications, review articles, and commentaries covering the prevention, epidemiology and etiology, basic biology, pathology, clinical assessment, surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, combined treatment modalities, complementary and alternative treatment modalities and outcomes of pancreatic cancer are all welcome.
- Pathological aspects
- Surgical techniques
- Innovative uses of novel technology or medical devices
- Genetic oncology
- Chemotherapy and drug therapy
- Radiation oncology
- Epidemiological information
- Molecular targeted therapy
- Alternative and complementary treatments
- Early detection
Please read our Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript.
Journal of Pancreatic Cancer is an international, open access journal publishing articles on the clinical, translational and basic science of malignancies of the pancreas and the peripancreatic region. The Journal provides a single open forum for communicating the advancement of science and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Benefits of publishing in Journal of Pancreatic Cancer:
- High visibility, immediate and unrestricted online access to published articles
- Rigorous and rapid peer review
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Authors retain copyright
- Highly indexed — citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
- Targeted email marketing