This title is no longer available.
Disruptive Science and Technology, a breakthrough, highly innovative, peer-reviewed journal, cultivates, harnesses, and explores how existing paradigms can be changed to improve human health, well-being, and productivity. Bold, transparent, and resistant to limitations driven by protection of the science and engineering status quo, the Journal provides the first destination for game-changing results in disruptive innovation that have the capacity to alter the way we live. Disruptive Science and Technology provides a multimedia platform and forum for ideas and opportunities; promotes breakthrough science, engineering, and disruptive technology; facilitates the innovator-market relationship, and accelerates the transition from bench to society.
Disruptive Science and Technology coverage includes:
- Inventive, game-changing discoveries and disruptive technologies that have the potential to positively advance the way we live
- Exploration of the path from basic idea to implementation
- Insight into the launch of new products that will open new markets and/or radically alter existing business models
- Debate and discussion of revolutionary concepts through a multimedia journal platform that includes video, podcasts, and a variety of reader participation options
- Expert commentary on disruptive innovation in scientific research
- Evaluation of new ideas in a transparent forum not influenced by society politics
- Connections and collaborations between academia and business
- A central forum for game-changing thinkers and scientists to unite
The Journal focuses on disruptive innovation in science and engineering that opens doors in medicine, energy, sustainability, space technology, and the environment, among other disciplines. Unlike traditional journals that publish evolutionary concepts in conservative ways, Disruptive Science and Technology presents revolutionary science in extraordinary ways with the focus of building a unique relationship between the reader and author.
Disruptive Science and Technology is under the editorial leadership of Alan J. Russell, PhD, Highmark Distinguished Career Professor, Carnegie Mellon University; Executive Editor Aubrey D.N.J. de Grey, PhD, SENS Research Foundation; and other foremost thought-leaders in the scientific, medical, and business communities. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Deans of engineering and business schools; technology transfer specialists in academia; corporate research and development professionals; chief research officers and vice presidents of research in academia; technology commercialization specialists; “Think Tanks;” and academic chairpersons in technology, business, economics, medicine, and engineering; among others
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.