Contact: Linda Muskat-Rim , 914-740-2100, email@example.com
Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (GEN) Now Also Available on Liebert Online
New Rochelle, NY, October 5, 2011– Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (GEN) announced today that it is now hosted on Atypon's Literatum™ publishing platform. This new development provides GEN institutional subscribers with an improved user experience including expanded search and tracking functionality, and content access via Liebert for Mobile (L4M).
"Using Literatum's™ advanced delivery platform ensures GEN's institutional subscribers and their constituents get the best possible user experience when accessing GEN's cutting-edge content, and that they get it when and where they need it," said Joan Boyce, Executive Director and Group Publisher.
GEN is the world's first and most powerful biotechnology news publication. It is the leading publication for academia, government, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical companies, as well as investors who need to be on top of the latest tools, techniques, and trends in biotech. This delivery platform provides enhanced features including:
• Searchability across the institution's entire LiebertPub.com collection
• Multiple ways of searching with reference linking to sources such as PubMed®
• Unlimited, simultaneous access with authoritative articles in fully searchable PDF and HTML formats
• Self-generated COUNTER 3 compliant usage statistics 24/7 that allow you to measure user activity
• Authenticated mobile access to GEN via Liebert for Mobile (L4M) with one-time institutional pairing allowing access for your patrons from any location--24/7
• Flexible subscription options. GEN is available to library consortia and individual institutions, as well as multi-site and global licensing collections for corporations
GEN is currently working with existing institutional subscribers to ensure a smooth conversion to the new platform. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-M-LIEBERT in the United States.