Journal of Caffeine Research: The International Multidisciplinary Journal of Caffeine Science is the first and only peer-reviewed journal dedicated to caffeine science, addressing the need for an authoritative source for advancing knowledge of caffeine science and its effects on human health. Multidisciplinary in scope, the Journal covers basic, applied, clinical, experimental, translational, and observational approaches in the biomedical, behavioral, social, epidemiological, and clinical sciences.
Journal of Caffeine Research coverage includes:
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Neurological and endocrine function
- Cognitive performance and mood
- Dependence and withdrawal
- Cardiovascular function & disease
- Sports performance
- Respiratory function and dysfunction
- Children and adolescents
- Gastrointestinal function
- Sleep, sleepiness, and sleep disorders
- Benefits, dangers, and contraindications
Audience: Biomedical researchers, neurologists, cardiologists, exercise physiologists, sports medicine specialists, pharmacologists, food scientists, behavioral and social science researchers, epidemiologists, and addiction medicine specialists, among others
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.