Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics is the only multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal providing basic and clinical research about biopharmaceuticals and other modalities that have the potential to prevent, treat, and/or diagnose ocular diseases and disorders. The Journal delivers the latest discoveries in the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of therapeutics for the treatment of ophthalmic disorders.
Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics coverage includes:
- Retinal degeneration
- Ocular infection, trauma, and toxicology
- Ocular drug delivery and biotransformation
- Ocular pharmacotherapy/clinical trials
- Ocular inflammatory and immune disorders
- Gene and cell-based therapies
- Ocular metabolic disorders
- Ocular ischemia and blood flow
- Proliferative disorders of the eye
- Eyes on Drug Discovery - written by Gary D. Novack, PhD, featuring the latest updates on drug and device pipeline developments as well as policy/regulatory changes by the FDA
Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics is under the editorial leadership of W. Daniel Stamer, PhD, Duke University; and his Associate Editors: Uday Kompella, PhD, University of Colorado Denver, Drug Delivery; Michael Niesman, PhD, MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Retinal Pharmacology; Naj A. Sharif, PhD, FARVO, Santen Incorporated, Pre-clinical Ocular Pharmacology; Linda D. Hazlett, PhD, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Ocular Surface Pharmacology; Carol B. Toris, PhD, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Aqueous Humor Dynamics; and an editorial board of leading experts. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Academic, industry, and government scientists, ophthalmologists, optometrists, clinical and research trainees, and many others
The Official Journal of the Association for Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
The Official Journal of ISOPT Clinical
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.