Welcome to Liebertpub.com for Librarians
Resources • Account Management • Support
Institutional Access to the Complete Liebert Collection Provides:
- Access to 80 high-quality, cutting-edge publications: Biotechnology; Biomedical Research/Life Sciences; Clinical Medicine, Surgery, and Nursing; Integrative Medicine; Education, Law, and Policy; Technology and Engineering; Psychology and Social Sciences; Public Health; and Environmental Studies with over 106,000 articles and growing.
- Multiple ways to search: Reference linking to resources such as PubMed®, ChemPort®, Web of Knowledge®, and CrossRef®.
- Archival content access: Available for purchase for all publications, from Volume 1 Issue 1. New and current customers who subscribe for the current volume year will have access to the full archival content. Post-Cancellation Access rights are granted to the volume year of the Licensed Material to which a subscription was paid. For a one-time fee the Licensee may purchase Post-Cancellation Access rights to the archive, volume years of the Licensed Material for which no subscription fee has been paid. Access to purchased content and archival preservation assured by Portico, as well as National Library of the Netherlands (KB).
- Patron customization of the Liebertpub.com experience: Features such as RSS feeds, TOC alerts, citation tracking alerts, download of metadata to Reference Manager, ProCite, EndNote, and more.
- Flexible subscription options: The complete Liebertpub.com Collection is available to library consortia and individual institutions, as well as multi-site and global licensing collections for corporations.
- Unlimited, simultaneous access: Authoritative articles in fully searchable PDF and HTML formats.
- e-Books: Special pricing options available for e-Book access; contact email@example.com.
- Library-friendly portal:
- Holdings list
- Multiple authentication methods, including Shibboleth, IP access, and trusted proxy
- Self-generated COUNTER 3 compliant usage statistics 24/7, as well as SUSHI access
- Logo upload
- Link resolution configuration
- Download of MARC records for inclusion in OPACs
- Fast Track/Ahead-of-print articles and Liebert Instant Online (LION): Articles published immediately upon acceptance.
- Authenticated mobile access via Liebert For Mobile (L4M): Library users can access registered content on their mobile device without having to log in.
We're here to help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 654-3237 for answers to your questions and to place your order.
"As an independent company we are able to offer the very best in affordability, content, and customer support for our Liebert Journal Collection."