BioResearch Open Access: Global Open Access Policy
BioResearch Open Access is a journal of broad interest that has been launched to overcome unnecessary barriers to the immediate availability and use of research. BioResearch Open Access makes all content freely available to researchers worldwide. BioResearch Open Access has an article processing fee of $950USD for accepted articles. There is no charge for color artwork.
All articles in the Journal will be deposited upon publication, without embargo, to PubMed Central. BioResearch Open Access is fully NIH-, HHMI-, and Wellcome Trust-compliant.
Benefits to authors:
- High visibility: immediate universal access*, high citations, downloads
- Accessible to researchers in low-income countries
- Fast-track publication opportunity
- Global marketing and publicity for your article
- Podcasts or Skype videocasts on selected articles
- Users may access, download, post, and redistribute article as well as adapt, translate, text- and data-mine content contained in the article, for noncommercial purposes
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that PubMedCentral, not the Publisher, has sole control over when the paper is made live on PMC.