Associate Editor Robin Mellecker, BSc, PhD, plans to publish a special issue dedicated to health games research in Asia. This special issue aims to highlight the growing development and use of games for health in Asia, and expand collaborative networks between industry, research, and healthcare professionals.
Games for Health Journal is seeking high-quality, primary research or review articles on your past or current work in the areas listed below. All accepted papers will be published rapidly online ahead of print.
- Special challenges of meeting the needs and expectations of Asian populations, including children, adults and seniors
- Illness detection, prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, or professional training
- Coverage of illnesses or health behaviors – i.e., diet, physical activity, smoking, safer sexual practices, and mental health
- Qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-methods research
- Formative research, alpha testing, feasibility of pilot studies, outcome evaluation, or dissemination
Please submit your papers online to the web-based manuscript submission and peer-review system Manuscript Central.
For manuscript submission guidelines and further information about the Journal, please visit the Games for Health Journal website. We look forward to receiving your manuscripts and to your active participation in the Journal!
Questions? Contact the Journal editorial office.