MOOCs Forum is the only international publication dedicated exclusively to shaping the future development, design, and deployment of massive, open, online courses (MOOCs). Multidisciplinary in scope, this authoritative Forum evaluates the components and modules that are critical in creating a global education system and sustainable revenue models for MOOCs, as well as enforcing the integrity behind the creation and use of these systems.
The impetus to move our educational system forward is ongoing, yet considerations relevant to the success of MOOCs have not been fully addressed. MOOCs Forum is the catalyst for meaningful discussion and debate on the impact of these disruptive educational models.
MOOCs Forum coverage impacts:
- Adaptive and intelligent systems
- Policy related to universal design
- Sustainable revenue models
- The role of key faculty
- Massive customization and restructuring of education
- Next generation of educational technology
- Security and accreditation of MOOCs
- Development of meaningful standards
- Clarification of misconceptions
- Content creation and open accessibility to knowledge and research
- International consideration and security
- The shift between open and traditional online education
- Concerns and participation
The Forum provides critical content in the form of roundtable discussions, interviews, case studies, model proposals, and perspectives from faculty and students. Strategic new thinking for the global education system will be presented by emerging leaders in the field.
Readership includes: International university presidents, provosts, administrators, and faculty; academic IT staff; librarians; government agencies; NGOs; publishers and supplementary education providers; start-up MOOCs and their investors; and CEOs and COOs of major corporate MOOCs partners.