Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. Collection Features
"As an independent company we are able to offer the very best in affordability, content, and customer support for our Liebertpub.com Collections."
a PDF about Liebertpub.com Collection Features
Access to 70 high quality, cutting-edge publications–
more than 92,500 articles and growing
Including 5 new launches and 12 frequency increases in 2012
- Flexible subscription options. The complete Liebertpub.com Collection is available to library consortia and individual institutions, as well as multi-site and global licensing collections for corporations.
- Unlimited, simultaneous access. Authoritative articles in fully searchable PDF and HTML formats.
- Multiple ways of searching. Reference linking to resources such as PubMed®, ChemPort®, Web of Knowledge®, and CrossRef®.
- Library-friendly portal:
- Holdings list
- Multiple authentication methods, including Shibboleth, IP access, access tokens, and trusted proxy
- Self-generated COUNTER 3 compliant usage statistics 24/7, as well as SUSHI access
- Logo upload
- Link resolution configuration
- Downloading MARC records for inclusion in OPACs
- Archival content available for purchase for all publications. Perpetual access to purchased content and archival preservation assured by Portico, as well as National Library of the Netherlands (KB).
- Fast Track/Ahead-of-print articles and Liebert Instant Online (LION). Articles published immediately upon acceptance.
- Authenticated mobile access via Liebert For Mobile (L4M). Library users can access registered content on their mobile device without having to log in.
- Patron customization of the Liebertpub.com experience. Features such as RSS feeds, TOC alerts, citation tracking alerts, download metadata to Reference Manager, ProCite, EndNote, and more!
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a privately held, fully integrated media company known for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in many promising areas of science and biomedical research. A complete list of the firm's publications is here.