Open Access Options for this Peer-Reviewed Journal
Benefits of Liebert Open Access:
Authors and research funders who chose to have their original research articles posted free online with immediate, unrestricted Open Access (OA) pay a one-time $3,200 article processing charge (APC). This article OA investment ensures the widest visibility, discoverability, and application of the funded research. Institutions and funders may support OA for their researchers by participating in the Liebert Author Advocacy Program (LAAP) which entitles authors to a 25% reduction of APC charges on articles published in Liebert journals.
OA Author benefits include:
- Fast track ONLINE publication and deposit to internationally recognized repositories (such as PubMedCentral*)
- Universally and freely available article access via the Internet
- Article recognition on TOC with OA icon and proper attribution of authorship, source, and full citation details
- Targeted email marketing announcement highlighting OA article
- Compliance with OA funding mandates with no embargo period
- Increased visibility - readership, citations, downloads
LAAP Author benefits:
Authors whose institutions are members of the LAAP program receive all OA benefits above at a 25% reduction of APC fee, as well as enhanced marketing and author networking services through the AuthorCite™ program. AuthorCite™ charter membership is complimentary for LAAP participants, and provides extended author services including:
- Personalized author profile and microsite
- Manuscript submission and article tracking service
- Article citation tracking tool and metrics
- Author CV and contact management tool
- OpenLink™ article research sharing
Contact email@example.com for questions on article Open Access options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about LAAP participation benefits.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about AuthorCite™ services.
The Liebert Open Access program supports global OA research mandates from leading funding bodies including the NIH, Wellcome Trust and HHMI among others.
*Please note that PubMedCentral, not the Publisher, has sole control over when the paper is made live on PMC.
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any
Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily
reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial
staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.