Open Access Options for this Peer-Reviewed Journal
Choose Liebert Open Access Option!
Ensure maximum visibility, discoverability, and impact for your article with our Liebert Open Access (OA) Option.
Your investment guarantees:
- Immediate, unrestricted global access in 170 countries
- Maximum visibility for increased readers, citations, and downloads
- Targeted email announcement highlighting your article to thousands of thought-leaders in your field
- Rapid, rigorous peer-review and editorial attention
- Fast Track online-ahead-of-print publication
- Immediate upload to PubMed Central and other internationally recognized repositories*
- Recognition on online Table of Contents with exclusive OA icon
- Compliance with OA funding mandates with no embargo period
- Savings on future OA article publication
- Complimentary membership in AuthorCite®, the author services platform exclusively licensed by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. that delivers the tools you need to maximize your professional impact.
These valuable benefits are included with a one-time article processing charge (APC). APC charge varies based on journal, membership, and subsequent submissions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on article Open Access options.
*Please note that PubMedCentral, not the Publisher, has sole control over when the paper is made live on PMC.
Is your Institution a member of the Liebert Author Advocacy Program?
The Liebert Author Advocacy Program (LAAP) provides valuable membership benefits for OA publication to institutional and funding organizations, and supports global funding mandates. Authors who are affiliated with LAAP member institutions receive all the valuable benefits of Liebert OA article publication, and more.
For details, and to recommend institutional membership visit: www.authoradvocacy.com or contact email@example.com
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any
Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily
reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial
staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.