Alternative and Complementary Therapies provides the most authoritative, evidence-based, and practical information for integrating alternative therapies and approaches into private practice or hospital integrative medicine programs. The Journal offers the latest research and top thinking in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) as it relates to key areas such as the prevention and treatment of chronic illness, mind/body approaches to disease management, and clinical applications of CAM therapies.
Alternative and Complementary Therapies coverage includes:
- Integrative approaches to prevention and treatment of chronic illness
- Mind-body therapies for disease management
- Clinical application of CAM therapies
- Alternatives to prescription drugs
- Challenging cases in clinical practice
- Clinical Q&A
- Nutraceuticals and medicinal food
- The biochemistry of botanical medicine
- Practical approaches to creating and expanding a holistic practice
Alternative and Complementary Therapies is under the editorial leadership of Clinical Editor Robert Rountree, MD.
Audience: Holistic nurses and health practitioners, alternative medicine specialists, acupuncture/acupressure practitioners, massage therapists, and schools of Oriental medicine, among others.
This journal is a Member Benefit of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.