ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies delivers access to the techniques and tools that enable new advances in early-stage screening, and lead to therapeutic compounds for drug discovery and development. This authoritative, rapidly peer-reviewed journal features original papers, application-oriented technology reviews, and reports in methodology and technology application.
ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies coverage includes:
- Assay design, target development, high-throughput technologies, and chemistry
- Lab automation, sample management, bioinformatics, data mining, virtual screening, and data analysis
- Approaches to assays configured for gene families, inherited, and infectious diseases
- Assays and strategies for adapting model organisms to drug discovery
- The use of stem cells as models of disease
- Translation of phenotypic outputs to target identification
- Exploration and mechanistic studies of the technical basis for assay and screening artifacts
ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Andrew D. Napper, PhD, Nemours/A.I. duPont Hospital for Children; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Drug discovery and developmental scientists, pharmaceutical and biotechnology researchers, disease foundation specialists, among others
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.