Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics is the only peer-reviewed journal providing healthcare professionals with information on new devices, drugs, drug delivery systems, and software for managing patients with diabetes. This leading international journal delivers practical information and comprehensive coverage of the latest technologies and therapeutics in the field, and each issue highlights new pharmacological and device developments to optimize patient care.
Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics coverage includes:
- Detection and prevention of long-term micro- and macrovascular complications
- Breakthrough technologies and new therapeutic drug classes
- Behavioral aspects and approaches to diabetes care
- The latest advancement and applications of new and emerging technologies, including:
- Alternate insulin delivery methods
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Artificial pancreas
- Computerized case management/telemedicine
- New insulins with ultra-rapid onset of action
- Detection and prevention of hypoglycemia
Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Satish K. Garg, MD, University of Colorado Denver, Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes; Senior Editors Jay S. Skyler, MD, MACP, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, and Irl B. Hirsch, MD, University of Washington Medical Center–Roosevelt; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Endocrinologists, pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners, diabetes clinics, and diabetes equipment manufacturers, among others
The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.