Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (GEN) is the mostly widely-read publication covering tools, techniques, and technologies in the biotechnology industry; a site-wide license is important for academic, corporate, and government institutions to foster global collaborations among these sectors and to keep them abreast of the urgent issues that will affect the field.
In addition to publishing 21 issues a year, GEN has exclusive editorial content online, like news and analysis as well as blogs, podcasts, webinars, polls, videos, and application notes. GEN's unique news and technology focus includes the entire bioproduct life cycle from early-stage R&D, to applied research including omics, biomarkers, as well as diagnostics, to bioprocessing and commercialization.
For Institutional Subscribers: the fully searchable Literatum platform - Read a sample issue
- COUNTER 3 compliance
- Unlimited, simultaneous access
- Multiple ways of searching and crossreferencing
- Authenticated mobile access via Liebert for Mobile (L4M)
Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News is now available in a new digital format...in the exact format as the print edition, page by page...
- Fully interactive with easy to use format – no plug-ins or additional software required
- Table of Contents links directly to articles
- Easier to circulate among co-workers - simply forward the issue or page via email
- Quick, 1-click zoom-in and -out functions for easier reading
- Can be read easily anytime and with any computer or mobile device
Click here to experience the GEN digital edition