Planned Giving Today is the premier monthly resource serving the planned giving community and connecting readers to leading professionals in the field since 1990. Read by more than 6,000 gift planners every month, the publication delivers fresh marketing ideas, actionable information, and valuable insights from the planned giving experts in the not-for-profit and for-profit communities.
Planned Giving Today coverage includes:
- Translatable promotion advice and ideas
- Unique problem-solving techniques and best practices
- Issues in annuities, bequests, tax issues, trusts, and more
- Strategies to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Trends, changes, and economic conditions that impact planned giving
- Time- and cost-saving marketing templates
- PGT Marketplace with essential services, products, and employment news
Planned Giving Today is under the editorial leadership of Tom Cullinan. View the entire distinguished editorial advisory board.
Audience: Gift planning professionals of all experience levels; philanthropic fundraisers; and estate planning advisors, including attorneys, CPAs, and financial services professionals; among others
New! Discover a better way to organize your issues of Planned Giving Today. Our practical and sophisticated plush binder houses your year-long subscription, and makes the valuable information you have come to rely on even more quickly and easily accessible now and in the future.